Tuesday 5 February 2013

Shri Vinayagar Agaval




Vinayagar Agaval was written by Tamil Moothati Avvaiyar.


As a child I've watched my mother reading Vinayagar Agaval, yet I was not drawn to it. Nevertheless, she (both my parents) sowed the seeds of 'Prayers' in us, eternally grateful for that!

After I happened to listen to the explanations given by Thiru.Sugi Sivam, I was drawn towards it. Here's the link for his discourse:





But only when I listened to MS.Subbulakshmi's Vinayagar Agaval rendition, I literally fell for it.

Here's the link for MS.Amma's Vinayagar Agaval:

At this moment I've to thank all the contributors of spiritual songs/discourses, in the You Tube.




Here's another wonderful rendition, which is very easy to follow, by Bombay Sharadha:



My kids like her rendition very much and it is easy for them to follow.



Cute Vinayaga Pictures:



Balganesh



Cricketer

Playful Ganesh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your valuable feedback here, that will sure be a boost for me to go on.. Tnx